Ficklish Blog

Friday, February 09, 2007

Home!

It's a beautiful sunny morning, and I'm sitting in an apartment in Surry Hills looking over Sydney Town. It's hot but there's a lovely breeze. Yesterday, I went for a long walk along Bondi Beach and kicked around in the Pacific Ocean. I had a chocolate paddle pop which melted all over my fingers.

It's good to be home.

This is a lovely place, you guys. The flight was LONG, and I do not feel anywhere near my physical peak (wherever that is), but it's worth it. I went to a barbecue last night at Neilsen Park at Vaucluse and had a beer while looking out over Sydney Harbour.

The wedding is this evening, I'm having breakfast with my family and then heading over to Bondi to watch KPO get all brided up. More later.

Hope those of you in England are nice and warm. That it snowed in London the night I left blows my mind all over the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home