Ficklish Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Snow!

So I've been feeling uninspired lately, with little to say on this here page. Apparently Monday was officially the most depressing day of the year. I have been looking forward to January being done.

But then this morning I woke up to this:



Here is a photo of our balcony, with our mop and bucket, our broom and our collection of wooden planks in a pot* all covered with snow!

I'm excited. There's not much of it, but for some reason the sight of this dirty city dusted with gleaming white has lifted my spirits.

I'm going to enjoy the walk to work this morning. If my face doesn't freeze off.


* RVW is totally going to make something with those one day, absolutely, no question. So we mustn't throw them away.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you make a snow angel?

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it appears that my brothers & sisters have never seen snow, they are like two kids in a candy store. It's precipitation deal with it.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home