Ficklish Blog

Monday, December 25, 2006

Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok

Apparently, that's how you say Merry Christmas in Czech.

Greetings from frosty Prague! I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas day.

This is such a beautiful place. I'm having a lovely time wandering the streets, drinking hot wine in the Old Town Square, exploring the castle and some excellent churches and soaking up the festive atmosphere. The Christmas lights are breathtaking and the city is even more lovely than I remembered.

And best of all? My brothers are here.

Oh yes, I said brothers. The People's Champion and I flew in on Saturday morning with Rip van Winkle and Ms A, his lovely girlfriend. Waiting in our hotel bar was Captain Kloss, having flown all the way from Brisbane to surprise the hell out of us. Best. Christmas present. Ever.

We have had a fantastic weekend - I can't remember the last time we were together for such a concentrated period. My hands are cracked from the cold, my belly is full of lager and dumplings, my face is sore from the laughing. It's awesome.

Merry Christmas, you guys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds fantastic JLo. Glad to hear you're having a great time!
Wishing you a Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok to you all.
AZ.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home