Ficklish Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

30 Days Hath November

... and I've felt every last one of them.

Hoorah, we made it! I wasn't sure it was possible, but with one technical exception, I have posted something every day this month.

Here is what I have learned:

- My friends are very kind.

- I thought I had very little to say before, then I found out just how right I was.

I'm glad I did this, although I must confess that I am somewhat appalled at the overall dilution of the content - my random thoughts stretched so thin they crackled. Thanks for reading them, I'm glad I had some decent stories in reserve so that it wasn't all "and today I ate bad risotto for lunch". If I have made you chuckle then I am very glad.

There's a balance to be struck here, obviously - the feeble every day effort is a bit painful to watch, but I do need to post more often than I did before. I'm on the case.

I'm weary. I believe I may just take a day or two off. See you in December!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Fine, whatever. How can you leave us when we have just come to depend on your literary wit to get us through the five minutes before we have to actually do some work?

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been a pleasure reading, jLo. If nothing else you've proven that you've now got no excuse for not continuing to blog every day.

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home