Ficklish Blog

Friday, November 24, 2006

Moving Day!

Hooray, the day has finally arrived, when Rip van Winkle and I move into our NEW FLAT! I have been waiting eagerly for this day for quite some time.

Only, you know, not so much. Real estate agents, it seems, are freaking irritating the world over. Today, when I turned up at the agency to pay them ten million trillion dollars and collect the keys, I was informed that the current tenant hasn't actually left yet. She'll be gone by 2pm tomorrow. The real estate agency doesn't open again until Monday. No condition report, no professional cleaning, take it or leave it.

The worst part is, we have no choice. We can't have it now (although I have a key! I could totally go round there and help the tenant pack!), and I need somewhere to live tomorrow. GRRR.

Deep breaths. What do we do in annoying situations such as this? We go to the pub to watch some soothing cricket. Oh yes, that's what we do. Soon it'll all be sorted.... Hope you're having a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home