Ficklish Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm dreaming..

…of a white Christmas! And for the first time in my life, it looks like it might just happen.

In a feat of spectacular financial timing - as in, just before I received the aforementioned tax bill - RVW and I booked fabulous last-minute travel deals to go here for Christmas. Check out the link, seriously. How good does that look? So, on 23 December, my littlest brother (who will need a proper pseudonym here before long) and I will join RVW and his lovely girlfriend in glorious, frosty Bohemia for a few days. I cannot wait.

I'll be thinking of you all as I stomp through the Old Town, soaking up the architecture and the atmosphere and warming my hands with a mug of mulled wine.

Littlest Brother, upon hearing that we will be spending Christmas Day and part of Boxing Day in one of the world's most beautiful cities, asked only one question:

"I assume there will be somewhere we can watch the Boxing Day Test?"

You would never be able to tell that we were related.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

La-la-la - I'm not listening, I'm NOT listening and I am not at all jealous that you will be spending Xmas in Prague while I spend it in Helensvale watching my snotty nephews and nieces do another round of the play pool.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home