Ficklish Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Evidence

(I didn't feel a thing/it didn't mean a thing.... )

(Couldn't help myself. Apologies to those for whom that means nowt.)

Anyway, I've finally managed to load some photos, the link is here. Enjoy!

By way of update: I've all but moved in to a local cafe that offers free wireless (woohoo) and am spending my days trawling for job and house options. I suited up and had an interview with an agency this morning which seemed to go very well - they seem reassuringly confident about the prospects of my bank account being filled with delicious sterling before too long.

Still wish I was in Spain.

That is all, for now. Will work on something funny and be back soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Ohhhh. Lovely photos JLo. I like how blue that water is. And I love the captions, especially ones like "jLo and the Meditteranean." Teehee.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home