Ficklish Blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

Detour

After waxing that lyrical about Valencia, it would be hard to imagine that I would have moved on. But right now? I'm in Amsterdam.

Not quite what I had planned, but hey, these things happen. And let me say - if you're going to go to Amsterdam on the spur of the moment for one reason or another, even if things don't work out the way you want them to: YOU'RE STILL IN AMSTERDAM.

And I'm having a really, really fun time.

Back to Spain tomorrow. Please excuse this unscheduled break in our programming.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Good on you Ms J for your Euro-traveller spirit. I like your style. As you say - you're in AMSTERDAM! I understand that the architecture and certain Dutch consumables go a long way towards enhancing the enjoyment of unforeseen adventures.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now here I was thinking how lucky you were to be so warm and vitamin D enhanced on the med and all this time you are sharing our crap nw european weather. I think this is cheating.....

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get lucky or not?

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel you are doing a disservice to those of us who, for one reason or another, are stuck in offices, at computers...and are not able to undertake spontaneous detours to Fountain Gate, let alone Amsterdam. I am starting to think that there is a better life out there. And it's All Your Doing.

1:14 AM  
Blogger jLo said...

There IS a better life out there, Ange - but I´m not sure it´s in Fountain Gate.

This is an eminently unsustainable way to conduct one´s adventures, however. I´m freaking exhausted.

And not for the reason you´re implying, Billy (and what´s with the anonymity, anyway? Are you too cool?)

Cheers, you guys. I´m having a Full On time, and loving every minute.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home