Ficklish Blog

Thursday, March 09, 2006

G'day

Hi there, everyone, and welcome. My sincerest thanks to the wonderful and talented Greeny for setting this blog up for me, complete with the most excellent banner design you see above.

Greeny got a very clear view of my complete and utter lack of technical ability in going through this process. I don’t think I’ll soon forget the look of disbelief on his face when I said such things as ‘so I just talk into the computer?’ But we got through that, and hopefully I’ve got it worked out now. Enough to be writing this to you, at least.

This will be a blog that will be of no more than marginal interest to anyone who doesn’t actually know me. I’m about to embark upon an international travelling adventure, and the blog exists so that I don’t clog up the inboxes of my friends with those giant mass-emailed travelogues that include such scintillating material as “and then I ate another pastry and sat for fourteen hours on a train.” My friends are sighing in relief.

So, hello friends, and any random strangers that may have stumbled along. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the Ficklish.

1 Comments:

Blogger jLo said...

Yeah. Goodonya DougB.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home