Ficklish Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

Escape

Goodness, I've so much to tell you. This week: the flat situation looks like being resolved in an unexpected but delightful way, I joined a crazy dancing mob and got my photo in the paper, we celebrated Mr F's birthday in spectacular style and I finally learned what 'stuck a feather in his hat and called it macaroni' means.

These stories (and more) have to wait, however. I am about to make good use of the number one reason why living here is freaking awesome, that is, the ability to jet off to exotic European locations for the weekend. Many would say that this opportunity should be used to make sure that one visits as many different places as possible, I say when you're on to a good thing stick to it.

Oh yes, my friends. It's time for jLo and Valencia: The Return. I can't freaking wait. Talk to you Monday!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it! Not only the Spanish sojourn, but also the birthday spectacular, the photo in the paper the flat situation and the macaroni (I'm very curious about the macaroni!).
I hop you had a fantastic time in Valencia!
I leave in less than 2 weeks and am counting down the days. Catch you soon. AZ.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Oh goodie. I LOVE sequels.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we look forward to a prequel?

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home